We are going to see how easy and powerful is configure Jiraffe to implement your gamification strategy.
Lo primero que debemos hacer es elegir evento que hara que la regla se ponga en marcha, despues podemos añadir condiciones a la regla.
Now you can set name and description, this information will be showed to the user.
Each rule has a trigger, like create an issue or change the issue's status. This user action start a rule's condition validation.
Each rule can have many conditions that must be accomplish in order to earn the points. If rule is without conditions, only with the event taking place the user will obtaine the points, like the previous system.
But if you have conditions, all must be accomplish to get the points.
You can create a rule with many condition of those types:
1. Value changes
With this option you can compare the previous and later value of a field modification. For example, if an priority field issue changes from Medium to Highest.
The fields for this configuration are:
- Field type: Issue, project or version
- Field: The field to compare
- Original value : It could be empty, but it a value is set, it will be compare with the new value.
- Operator: equals, contain or not equals.
- New value: If the original value is empty only wi, compare only if the field has changed to this value.
This condition is only for modification events. For example, if you configure it for a issue remove event (none modification field is done) the rule never will be executed.
Now it is possible create condition using JQL, the JIRA query system.
There is an option to add the issue/project/version key (related with the trigger) in the query automatically.
3. User of the action
Is the relation between the user of the action and the issue/version/project in the event execution. Keep in mind that:
- Assignee and reporter are related only with an issue.
- Project Lead: only available in issues and projects.
- Accumulated for different issue types
- A new version is released by project leader and it doesn't have open issues
- Assignee user close the issue in the due date
There is more information about the list of rules in the user section.